But I Love To Watch You Leave. It’s been grand 2012 and yet it’s time for me to move on.
It’s not you, it’s me.
- I’m ready for bigger, better things and you’re holding me to the past. I want more.
I’m really focused on my work right now.
- See, it’s become increasingly important for me to get better than I’ve ever been and that means moving forward.
I still want to stay friends.
- I mean, we had a good year. I’ve taught more than ever, helped agents get better at their craft and successfully given back to the three boards I sit on.
We’re at very different places.
- See you’re almost over and I’m just beginning. I need more and 2013 seems to have what I’m looking for.
I love you… like a friend.
- I love you, I’m just not in love with you. And, I really wanted to be. You’ve been a good-on-paper year. I just feel like a stronger pull to 2013.
I think this is best for both of us. I’ll always look back on our time together fondly. You’ve been so good to me. I’m just really ready for what 2013 holds.
Arrivederci, mon ami!