I think the pink was a nod to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a reminder of their femininity against this aggressive night. Ann’s seemed simpler which I’m always a fan of and I liked her colored baubles opposed to Michelle’s classic pearls. Thoughts?
- @PadmaLakshmi We picked up dim sum from a wonderful place @NiHaoBaltimore. 1 week ago
- God of creation and covenant: Give us the courage to disrupt power structures that exploit those who are marginaliz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @Andy Melissa from Baltimore, MD. Kam, how did it feel to have your husband hide literally where you’re going to li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @markingram21 @thepick6com Houston born and raised and Baltimorean now so I couldn’t be happier to still watch you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- This is the most Texan thing a Texan ever Texaned #TexasPowerOutages #TexasStrong #TexasBlackout twitter.com/ErinBrockovich… 1 month ago