I think the pink was a nod to Breast Cancer Awareness Month and a reminder of their femininity against this aggressive night. Ann’s seemed simpler which I’m always a fan of and I liked her colored baubles opposed to Michelle’s classic pearls. Thoughts?
- #HornsUp #HookEm 🤘🏽 2 weeks ago
- @chefjoseandres Went to @oyameldc a couple of weeks ago with our 3yo son and we all loved every bite 🦋 1 month ago
- @fasteronfire525 @alexa99 @AlexaGames They told me to restart the device and that seems to be working so I’m just r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @alexa99 Serious Q. My son (almost 4) has loved “Alexa, play children’s Halloween music” for at least a year if not… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @alexa99 @AlexaGames Serious Q. My son (almost 4) has loved “Alexa, play children’s Halloween music” for at least a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago